Skip to content

An Apology

April 12, 2011
IMGA0486

It wasn’t my intention not to pay attention to the blog for so long, but a number of life issues that had to be taken care of arose. Of course, Murphy’s Law made it so everything happened all at once! Isn’t that always the way!

As my schedule is still extremely crazy, it looks like it will be a few more weeks before I can get back into a regular routine. I hope you will all understand. The featured photo (not very clear) was a baby card I made for my daughter-in-law last month. It is a Miki Green pattern, and uses the hockey stick for embossing.

In the meantime, I hope you are all busy parching away. What sort of projects are you all working on?

About these ads
7 Comments
  1. April 12, 2011 9:33 pm

What an adorable little dress Chiara! I’m sure your daughter-in-law was thrilled to receive it!

2. Karen permalink
    April 13, 2011 1:38 am

I wish you well and hope your issues are solved quickly.

We have the five day parchment holiday starting tomorrow and Kanny has been at home with us since Monday and it is a pleasure getting to know her. Linda arrives this morning as well as the majority of the guests, so it is going to be lovely to spend so much time with other parchment passionate ladies and gent!

• April 13, 2011 7:26 am

Wow, Karen! I will say a very large portion of the world is envious! But do give Kanny all of our love.

3. dorita permalink
    April 13, 2011 1:39 am

I’m very glad to hear from you, dear Chiara.
    Don’t worry for the blog, life has his own ways to take us away from our hobbies…inst?
    Take your time.
    Only hope your issues are happy issues, my friend.
    Take care
    Much love

4. dorita permalink
    April 13, 2011 1:41 am

Oh, Karen! I’m sooo envy!!!!!
    Have fun and please, give my love to Kanny and Linda!
    Hugs

5. SueJ permalink
    April 13, 2011 5:14 am

I hope everything will sort it’s self out for you. We will still be here whenever you get chance to get back.
    Take care of yourself. Lovely baby card, hope all is OK with them.
    Sue.

6. April 13, 2011 5:51 am

Love the little baby dress, C!!

I’m also envious of Karen and all her guests with Kanny at the helm!! Wish Kanny, and some of her world reknown associates, would come visit this side of the world!!!!

I also agree with Sue….we’ll all be right here whenever the dust settles in your world so don’t add worry over us upon worry you already are dealing with, my friend.

Comments are closed.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 250 other followers